Dyson Supersonic, the brand that changed the way hairdressers blow dried hair, has revealed its latest hair dryer for pros.
The new Dyson Supersonic™ professional edition hair dryer has been launched in India. Designed to tackle some of the intrinsic issues with conventional hair dryers, the new hair dryer is a must-have for hairdressers. It offers stylists the perfect tool to create a host of different looks and styles for their clients. Sleek and perfect blow dry or beachy waves, to voluminous curls or tousled hair, any look is achievable with Dyson.
The Dyson Supersonic™ hair dryer professional edition uses a fast but focused airflow for precise styling. The temperature of the airflow is constantly measured to prevent extreme heat damage to the hair. The product also has a newly-developed filtration system and professional attachments. It has been designed in collaboration with renowned hairstylists across the globe.
Some of the key details of the product are:
- It measures the air temperature 20 times every second and regulates the heat accordingly.
- The Dyson digital motor V9 is small, light and fast. Combined with Air Multiplier™ technology, it generates high-velocity airflow to dry hair quickly, as opposed to using higher heat.
- Dyson engineers have re-engineered the filter to have two layers of filtration. The outer layer is magnetic, removable and washable, and comes with a filter cleaning brush and an intelligent filter cleaning prompt, which allows the professional to clean the product with ease.
- Dyson engineers studied different types and textures of hair across the world, including Indian hair types, from root to tip, understanding how to keep it healthy and how to style it.
- To date over 1625 km of real human hair has been used in testing.
- Dyson aero-acoustic engineers have sought to understand how the sound of Supersonic could be optimised.
- It is engineered with the motor in the handle, for balance and comfort.
- At 3.3 metres, a longer cable allows freer movement during the styling process.
The Dyson Supersonic™ hair dryer professional edition has three heat settings, three airflow settings and a cold shot. Working with Dyson’s Supersonic Ambassadors and Key Styling Partners across the globe, a team of engineers designed a unique set of stronger magnetic attachments, allowing stylists to achieve a range of different styles. Each attachment has technology to help prevent it being too hot to touch.
Styling concentrator: Professional stylists not only need precision but speed, too. To cater to larger sections of hair when styling, but also maintaining a controlled airflow, a wider, thinner nozzle has been designed to enhance precision styling.
Diffuser: The Dyson diffuser is engineered to disperse air evenly around curls. It simulates natural drying, helping to reduce frizz and improve definition.
Smoothing nozzle: The Dyson engineered smoothing nozzle dries hair gently, using smooth, wide air, allowing you to dry and style at the same time.
The Dyson Supersonic™ professional edition hair dryer is priced at Rs 27,500 and is available at www.dyson.in.