It’s that time of the year when the festive and party seasons kick-in. Bring out the best in your clients with our short list of trending hair cuts and colours for Autumn/Winter 2018.
Autumn/Winter 2018 is about rich chocolate browns and deep burgundys. The season calls for precision cuts for women and funky haircuts for men. Try them now to stay ahead of the curve. It is the picture-perfect season to play with hair colours and styles, embracing the beauty of the season.
The changing weather is an indication to toy with your look and match the season’s vibrance with trendy haircuts, colours and sleek styles. The seasonal transformation will give you a fresh and exciting look that will go with your warm winter outfits, and the cold and enjoyable weather.
Agnes Chen, Technical Head at Streax Professional gives us an exclusive dope on the popular hair trends that will be major head-turners for the fall.
The classic look
Fall 2018 will see women sporting classic precision haircuts that will make you look chic and sophisticated. Asymmetrical bobs to long classic forward graduation haircuts is the perfect look for classic women. Bangs will be a big statement to get that timeless, beautiful yet simple hairdo. In order to accentuate your tresses, trendy hair colours is a must, choose from deeper, richer tones of chocolate brown, and deep burgundy shades. This will give you a refreshing change and will make you winter ready.
Men can also experiment with their look with funky haircuts and trendy hair colours this winter season. Either opt for longer wavy curly hair or very short hair on the sides and back, keeping it longer on the crown area. This is a good hairstyle for most hair types, disguising any thinning hair, controlling thicker locks and adding texture. Sometimes it’s easier to just keep it short and simple, but that doesn’t mean it has to be boring. There are plenty of short haircuts for men that are great for autumn and have the perfect mix of practicality and style. Add sparkle to your crowning glory with darker tones and matte based shades. There is always room to spunk it up a bit, with the right blend of hair colour.
- Let us introduce you to toasted coconut, the hot new hair colour taking over this season. This subtle new take on blonde highlights is the way to go!
- Shadow Hair is growing in popularity by adding natural-looking shadows to your hair to make the colour look seamless and avoid flat colours. Opt for mid-lights, balayage, ombrè to get more depth of colour.
- Coffee balayage mimics the usual technique but using coffee colours from the dark espresso to the soft latte shades, giving you a new look and that much needed oomph
- Ice blonde is the coolest hair trend right now, with its striking platinum tones, paired with silver, while or blue, adding just the right amount of shimmer
- Bronde, the colour technique that fuses brown and blonde to create a flattering, sun-kissed colour result, is yet another hit this season. This flattering hair color combination is great for transitioning into darker winter shades, yet pretty enough to wear all year long.
- From toasted coconut to freshly roasted, coffee brew hair colour is the next big thing. It’s the perfect shade to play up your highlights and get a new trendy hair colour for the fall season.
Explore these trends, get out of your comfort zone and be the conversation starter this season.