“Success is having choices and options to pursue whatever you feel is self-determined to do in life. It’s the freedom and the liberty to be fully authentic to be who you are and to claim it,” says Jane Wurwand, Founder, Dermalogica.
Backed by research and science, Dermalogica continues to be among the popular choices for skin care products for professionals globally. The brand’s aim to promote ‘skin health’ stands on the three pillars of education, personalisation and human touch.
Over the past 14 years, the company has built a community of over 5,000 skin therapists in India who have been professionally trained in best-in-class skin care education, progressing from basic to expert level through a comprehensive programme designed and developed by the International Dermal Institute, the global leader in skin care education. With extensive R&D, the brand has built a large portfolio of over 60 result-oriented retail products and nine distinct in-salon skin treatments. What’s more! The company now has a footprint in over 500 salons with key salon chains like Lakme Salon, Looks, Envi, Bblunt, Juice and Tony & Guy dedicated to providing real skin care for real skin.
As Dermalogica celebrates 14 years in India, the company shares 14 reasons about why it could be a preferred brand for its customers.
- Founded by skin therapist, Jane Wurwand, to upgrade the skill sets of therapists around the world.
- Products and services researched and developed by the International Dermal Institute that has redefined the global professional skin care business.
- A tribe of 100,000+ professional skin therapists across 107 countries worldwide.
- The company focusses on skin health so you can live your healthiest skin.
- The company helps clients build personalised skin care routines for their skin type, unique concerns and needs.
- Facemapping and its digital version, Facemapping powered by AI, to help customers identify their skin needs and find the right products and services.
- Targeted treatments with seven high-performance serums for skin needs ranging from dryness and brightening, to acne and ageing.
- The range of award-winning, powder-based exfoliants gentle enough to use every day.
- Introduced the world to the Dermalogica Double Cleanse, a two-part cleansing routine to give customers their cleanest, healthiest skin ever.
- Addressing UV protection and targeting skin concerns in a single step with multi-tasking moisturisers + sunscreens.
- Focus on state-of-the-art technology and revolutionary ingredients that take skin care to the next level.
- Rooted in result-oriented services that help customers achieve their personal skin goals – from the quick 15-minute Zero Touch Facefit to the PROSkin 60-minute targeted treatments.
- Clean since 1986 with formulas that are free of artificial colors and fragrances, mineral oil, lanolin, SD alcohol, parabens and microplastics. Dermalogica is also certified vegan on all but five products.
- Dermalogica has been certified cruelty-free by PETA and Leaping bunny and 90% of our packaging is already recyclable or bio-degradable.
In celebration of this landmark year, the company has introduced the following offers for all its customers – old and new: Get 10 per cent off on the first order; 2X reward points on all orders and sign-ups only on weekends; get a surprise gift with every order.
As we congratulate Dermalogica for 14 successful years in India, Team Professional Beauty wishes the company and its team many more milestones in the years to come.