The French Lifestyle brand Marie Claire Paris, expanded its presence in Hyderabad by launching three new salons.
Marie Claire Paris Salon and Wellness, a French lifestyle brand, currently present at five prominent locations in Hyderabad, has expanded its presence by launching three new salons, making it eight operational salons in the city that offer a wide range of specialized high-end services.
Announcing the launch, Vandana Bhardwaj, Director, Marie Claire Salon & Wellness India said, “We are extremely delighted to launch 3 new Marie Claire Salon & Wellness centers in Gachibowli, Manikonda, and Kukatpally. Hyderabad is one of the most promising markets for Marie Claire and we find customers here are inclined toward the best beauty practices. We will proactively respond to their demands in this market by delivering wonderful experiences consistently.”
Parisian Culture Interiors:
1. The unisex salon chain follows a Parisian culture, designed by Marie Claire’s artistic team in Paris with contrasting colour ka and lights making the atmosphere very bright.
2. Salon interiors consist of light colour shades to present a natural, soothing, and relaxing ambiance.
3. The salon boasts of a global look, slick ambiance, excellent hygiene practices, premium fashionable services, and professionally trained beauty experts.
Menu of Services Offered:
- Creative haircuts, refreshing hair spas, and enriching hair treatments to help overcome hair and scalp problems.
- Dazzling range of fashion colours for hair with our highly trained team of experts.
Exotic range of facials and skin treatments to cater to all kinds of skin be it normal, oily, dry, or combination (both oily and dry) as well as sensitive.
- Offers nail art as well as body therapy of the most popular global massages.
- Signature treatment of ‘Hot Stone Therapy’ wherein flat stones are heated and kept over the desired points on the neck or back, to relax the nerves and make the body energetic.