Celebrity stylist Savio John Pereira showcases an iconic haircut called ‘Asymmetric forward Graduation’ on the Professional Beauty Demo stage at Professional Beauty Delhi Expo 2022.
The Professional Beauty Expo, held on the 27th and 28th of June, 2022 at Pragati Maidan, Delhi, was a great success. The north Indian beauty industry could meet multiple beauty brands from skin, make-up, hair, nail all under one roof. They also witnesses an amplified learning and education experience through celebrity artists performing live on the Professional Beauty India Demo stage and on private stages of various brands. Sandra Koch brings you the scoop from one of the insightful sessions by celebrity hairstylist Savio John Pereira, showcasing an ‘Asymmetric forward Graduation’ haircut at the demo stage of Professional Beauty India, Delhi 2022.
Why Asymmetric forward Graduation Cut:
It’s a trending style for youngsters, who want to keep their length and still want a different and edgy Hairstyle. It also educated the audience of attention to detail for a haircut which looks visually easy, but technically is very complex and difficult to achieve.
Savio’s all-time favorite is the Gradlob, which is simple and extremely versatile with a solid look with a lot of texture movements. The end result of Gradlob is a mix between a Bob, a lob, and a graduated under layer.
Steps for Asymmetric forward Graduation Cut:
– Firstly, wash the hair and then cut the length in an angle, keeping the left point longer than the right.
– Keep the right point longer than the left and do a forward graduation.
– Break the layers internally to create movement and texture.
– Apply styling products.
– Blow-dry hair with a round brush for lift and volume.
– Iron mid lengths and ends for definition and finishing.
– Lastly, spray the hair for the final look.